It’s easy to grant wishes for Beaumont kids when you donate an old car to Wheels For Wishes, benefiting Make-A-Wish® Texas Gulf Coast & Louisiana. Plus, you also benefit from the donation because we make it easy to get rid of an old vehicle. But most importantly, car donation allows you to grant the wish of a local child and it’s something you will feel great about doing for years to come.
Wheels For Wishes is a vehicle donation program benefiting Make-A-Wish® Texas Gulf Coast & Louisiana. Our charity vehicle donation program helps turns cars, trucks, motorcycles, SUVs, RVs, and even boats in to wishes for children in the Beaumont area and all over Texas, such as Port Arthur, Pasadena, Galveston, Conroe, Lufkin, and more. Car donation is an easy, fast, and beneficial alternative to selling or trading in an old car. Donating a car saves you time and money, but most importantly, it allows you to help local kids.
It’s Easy To Grant Wishes For Beaumont Kids
Since 2010, Wheels For Wishes has been granting the wishes of kids in Beaumont and all over Texas. Your car donation makes this possible, and the whole car donation process is easy and hassle-free. Just a few minutes of time spent to make your donation could send a child on their dream vacation or to meet their favorite sports team. Just imagine all of the possibilities that your car donation would allow.
Beaumont is home to Texas’ only alligator theme park, so your old car could help send a child to Gator Country Adventure Park or take them back in time to the Renaissance at Adventure Kingdom. Just picture a child being photographed holding a baby alligator in their hands, with a giant smile across their face, or laughing wildly while riding in the bumper cars. This is the type of experience that Wish Kids dream of.
Beaumont has many exciting options for kids to indulge in. If theme parks aren’t what a Wish Kid is looking for, The Art Museum of Southeast Texas, Beaumont’s Children Museum, Big Thicket National Preserve, or Riverfront Park are all excellent options for kids of all ages. Or maybe a child would rather sit back and enjoy a Lamar Cardinals game at Provost Umphrey Stadium. Beaumont has something for everyone, and many times, Beaumont kids are unable to experience some of the things that we take for granted on a daily basis. Something that seems simple to us could mean the world to a child. Your car donation could allow a child to visit a state park of their choice and so much more.
Your Old Car Can Do So Much More. Our 100% Tax Deductible Program Offers:
- Free pick-up and towing of all vehicles, running or not, anywhere in Texas including Pasadena.
- The maximum possible tax deduction for your charity vehicle donation. Unlike many others we are a fully registered IRS 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization.
- Professional service that makes the vehicle donation process simple and easy.
- The knowledge that your vehicle will help a Beaumont child.
Turn Your Car Into A Wish
Car donation is so easy and the benefits are endless. Not only do you get rid of an old car in one of the easiest ways possible, but you are helping to grant the wish of a local child. Your old car doesn’t even need to be running in order to grant wishes, and we’ll pick it up or tow it away at no charge. The whole process of donating a vehicle is fast and easy. The sooner we can get to granting wishes for local kids, the better!
When you sell or trade in an old vehicle, you have to go through the hassle of haggling over a sales price, getting any possible car repairs, and driving around to show the car to potential buyers. The whole process can be frustrating and stressful. When you donate a vehicle to Wheels For Wishes, we take care of every detail for you.
Three Easy Steps To Grant Wishes For Beaumont Kids
Donating a car is easy through Wheels For Wishes, and it will provide children with memories to last a lifetime.
- Start by giving us a call at 1-855-872-9474 or filling out our easy vehicle donation form. Our experienced vehicle donation representatives are available any time to help you with the donation process and answer any questions you might have.
- Next, we'll contact you within 24 hours of the next business day to arrange for your vehicle pick up! We tow any vehicle, anywhere in Texas, at no cost to you.
- Finally, we'll mail out your tax deductible receipt. Save this and deduct it from your taxes at the end of the year. Any donations we receive on-line before 12:00 A.M. January 1st count for that tax year, so now is the perfect time to donate a car.